Recruit Reels has a staff of seasoned professionals with sports backgrounds dedicated to showcasing high school athletes in their pursuit of college scholarships. We bring our experience and connections in the industry to marry athletes with recruiters by providing information through video production.
Recruit Reels began producing professional sports highlight video approximately 10 years ago because we saw a need for high school athletes that needed help in acquiring an athletic scholarship. We bring dozens of years of video production skills to every project as well as a real love of sports. Also, we enjoy being a part of helping families afford college. The primary benefit we provide our clients is a complete understanding of what coaches, scouts and recruiters are looking for in a highlight video. Get REEL. Get RECRUITED.
Why Professional Sports Highlight Video?
There are approximately 23 NCAA-sponsored sports at over 1,000 member institutions involving over 400,000 student-athletes. Most of these athletes have all or a portion of their college education paid for through scholarships and grants. We typically don’t work for “blue-chippers” because they are already being actively recruited by colleges. We usually work with above average athletes that need to “self-recruit” themselves to schools looking for a solid student-athlete that will help their program. Our goal is to help you become one of these student-athletes.
Recruit Reels provides three powerful reasons why coaches, recruiters, scouts, athletes, and parents should use our services:
- Our videos are true recruiting videos combining game action, specific skills, training/workout footage, stats, and an interview to provide the complete profile of the student athlete.
- We post any all provided stats, grades, and ACT/SAT scores on our highlight or skills video.
- We provide an online profile so that coaches, recruiters and scouts can watch your video and contact you.
Video is the most compelling resource for recruiters and our videos provide a professional presentation that they can use to determine if you’re a fit for their program. We interviewed several college coaches to find out exactly what they needed in a recruiting video and believe we have struck the proper balance between sports and informational video.
Here’s what we were told:
- “I need to see their athletic skills immediately.” We accomplish this by shooting our footage isolating on one subject. We will show the athlete’s skill set in real-time without effects and then replay in slow motion for emphasis. We spot-shadow our athletes at the beginning of each play where identification is questionable. We will limit the clips to 5-6 so that we can focus on different skills because we realize recruiters need to see versatility. The first minute tells them whether the rest of the video is worth watching, so we will sequence the scenes accordingly.
- “Provide stats and grades.” We will do this time-saving step for the recruiters by getting the recruit’s permission to present this info. This helps coaches decide if the athlete is a good student as well.
- “I need their email address, home number, cell number, parents’ numbers and email addresses, or any means available to make contact.” The most frustrating part of recruiting is to have interest in a prospect and not have a means of contact. We require all our recruits to provide all the information listed above.
We hope this resource will prove valuable to you throughout the recruiting process. It is very important to begin this process as early as is reasonable. Your videos will be posted to our website so that you can distribute or send the link to prospective coaches.
Why Choose Recruit Reels?
Recruit Reels allows you to market your athletic skills to college coaches, recruiters, and scouts through professional highlight video methods used by TV sports networks. We know how to package your highlights to make you stand out from all the other athletes vying for scholarships. We offer convenience, competitive pricing, quick turnaround, and superior quality. We shoot video for and work with student athletes in all 50 states and Canada.
We know what college recruiters desire to see in a recruiting video. They want to see the prospect’s skill set on display, their stats and hear the prospect speak since they will be a representative of their college, university, or organization.
Recruit Reels Provides:
- Isolation footage of the subject focusing on their athleticism during a game with slo-mo, replay and spot-shadowing for identification and emphasis.
- Workout/training footage showing specific skills.
- Interview covering the prospect’s goals, career highlights, hobbies, and interests.
- Highlight videos often include GPA, ACT/SAT scores and relevant sport and position stats verified by coaches and guidance counselors.
We only use professional equipment, proven techniques, and listen to what recruiters need. Your video will provide college recruiters with a dynamic and informative profiles. Here’s how it works:
- Provide video footage and/or have us shoot video for you.
- Enter your vital data for your biography and sport in our simple form that we will send to you after you make the purchase of your chosen video package.
- Either you choose the specific video clips or we choose them (there are additional fees if we choose the clips)
- Review the “roughcut” video that send to you online for accuracy.
- Upon final approval, a High-Res final copy will be exported and uploaded to our website for you to distribute at your discretion. If you want to download the highlight video we will send you a separate, downloadable link.
Recruit Reels allows you to market your athletic skills to college coaches, recruiters, and scouts through professional methods used by TV sports networks.
We know how to package your highlights to make you stand out from all the other athletes vying for scholarships. We offer convenience, competitive pricing, quick turnaround, and superior quality. We shoot video for and work with student athletes in all 50 states and Canada and know how to create an effective highlight video that will make you stand out from others competing for a limited number of scholarships
Recruit Reels allows you to market your athletic skills to college coaches, recruiters, and scouts through highlight videos incorporating professional methods and equipment. We have a network of professional sports videographers across the country using broadcast-quality equipment to shoot the entire game focusing specifically on you on every play. We know how to package your highlights to make you stand out from all the other athletes vying for scholarships. We provide DVD’s and a digital file for Internet use that help you expose your skills to the broadest audience possible.
We will provide you with a 5-7 minute skills video that you can distribute to coaches, scouts and recruiters that want to see your specific skills. Skills videos don’t always, but can replace game highlight footage. It really depends on the coach and sport. A Skills video will show a coach 5-10 skills stations with 5-7 clips from each skills station – this gives the coach information about your abilities so that they can make a decision about recruiting you. Typically Skills video are used in addition to a highlight video, interview and workout video.
Recruit Reels creates custom tribute videos that are a snapshot in time of your sports career. We combine footage and still photos to create a keepsake that lets you relive the glory days. Little League baseball, Pee Wee football, all the way to high school and college teams we can capture the excitement you felt during your athletic career.
Recruit Reels has a network of professional sports videographers dedicated to getting close-up shots of individual athletes or entire teams. Our team of professionals knows where to place the camera and follow the action to capture the excitement of the game. Let our team work for you to capture that highlight moment worthy of remembrance.
Combines & Showcases
We know how to shoot and edit video for your Combine or Showcase. Multi-cam, multi-station, multi-field—no problem. Coordinating these events can be a logistics nightmare, unless you hire us!
We Can Help With:
- Editing, FX, Music & Graphics: We will take your raw footage, edit the scenes together, add effects such as highlighting for identification purposes, and add music and graphics to make it professional.
- Game footage isolation shoot: A professional videographer using broadcast-quality equipment will shoot the entire game close-up focusing specifically on you on every play. We offer high-definition for a slightly higher fee.
- Workout/Training shoot: A professional videographer will go on location to shoot your workout displaying specific skills or training methods.
- Interview: The interview will be shot at a venue of your choosing and will consist of 5 prepared questions to allow recruiters to hear your accomplishments, goals, and interests. The interview will incorporate professional lighting and sound to make the best impression on recruiters.
- Mini Web Site design, set up, and hosting: We’ll design, set up, and host your own web site that will tell everything you want to divulge to recruiters.
Copyright and Content Policy
* Official Copyright and Content Use Policy by Recruit Reels: We do not and cannot use any copyrighted music for any video we produce. Also, any and all photography and or videography produced by any third party other than the parents or athlete, must be accompanied by a letter/email of permission sent to Recruit Reels by the client/producer in order for us to use on any client video. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our policy protects both our clients and our company. Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for visiting RecruitReels.com. Recruit Reels. Inc., does not publish or share any customer info with an outside source. Recruit Reels. Inc., will only use your customer information to communicate with you the customer and to complete your order. If you have any questions please contact us.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide when registering a product only to complete that product registration. We do not share this information with outside parties. You may choose to information and or updates about our other products and services. Information that you submit will not be used for this purpose unless you specifically give us permission to do so.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Return / Refund Policy
- All orders and payments are typically processed within 1-2 business days following the receipt of your order.
- Should you decide that you no longer want the product or service you have purchased WITHIN 30 DAYS and BEFORE we have started any work on your behalf, we will provide a full refund, minus any processing/miscellaneous fees and/or time we’ve spent on your project (our standard hourly rate is $150/hr)
- If you want a refund AFTER 30 DAYS and BEFORE we’ve begun work on your project, we will issue a refund of ONE-HALF of your total purchase price.
- If you want a refund AFTER 30 DAYS and AFTER we’ve begun work on your project, we will issue a ONE-HALF credit for any future purchase you want.
- If we provide a refund, it may take up to 30 days before you receive the refund.
Due to the nature of our business, we factor in “man hours” for planning, shooting, editing, administrating and delivering our products and services to our clients. Each project has different costs at different stages of the process and will need to be evaluated for the purpose of providing a refund. We will always strive to be fair and reasonable about providing a refund.
Should you not be happy with the final product or service AFTER you (Purchaser) have given written approval there will not be a refund, no exceptions.
If you have any questions about our Return or Refund Policy please contact us.
If your scheduled video shoot is cancelled for any reason (bad weather, forfeit, injury, illness, etc.) less than 12 hours before the scheduled shoot time, you will be charged half price for the video shoot only (based on $250 per game), but then provided a 1/2 credit (listed or agreed upon price in writing and not to exceed the one-half price of the cancelled shoot based on $250 per shoot) toward any future make-up or new single game shoot. If our shooter has arrived on site for the game and the game is cancelled for any reason, there will be no refund. If there is a game delay and/or game is extended in extra play, our shooters may or may not be able to stay on site beyond the scheduled shoot time. If they are able to stay on site and wait for the game to restart and/or film the additional game play, we will need to charge an additional $99 per additional hour past the initial game time.